Beckson Newport Self-Drain Rectangular Opening Port 410 - Clear Lens
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
This item typically has a 2-3 week lead time before shipping.
The Beckson Newport™ Self Drain™ Rectangular Opening Port 410 is designed to promote drainage without having to make angled cuts in hull. It's ideal for mounting in places where the installation is within 15 degrees of vertical.
- Ideal for mounting where installation is within 15° of vertical (with spigot length up to 1" longer spigots are available for vertical installations)
- Designed with angled drainage ramp molded into straight spigot to promote drainage and allow for thru-bolting
- Design promotes drainage without having to make angled cuts in hull
- Internal angle seats tightly against gasket and lens, omitting exterior water retention ledge present in most other ports
- Watertight, UV-resistant, corrosion-free frame
- Supplied with Beckson patented cam latches, insect screen and exterior trim ring
- Model No. PO410-BC-10
- Lens: Clear polycarbonate
- Frame: Marine-grade resin (color: black)
- Cutout: 10-1/2" x 4-1/2" (267 mm x 114 mm) with 1-1/4" (32 mm) corner radius
- Overall: 12-3/4" x 6-3/4" (324 mm x 171 mm)
- Spigot: Standard 1" (25 mm)*
- To determine maximum hull thickness subtract 1/4" from spigot length (3/16" for trim ring and 1/16" for sealant)
*For best drainage, spigot should be trimmed flush with edge of trim ring after installation.
Item #: 900111
Item #: 900109
Item #: 757158