Beckson Newport Self-Drain Rectangular Opening Port 410 (PO410-WS-10)
Note: This item will ship when available.
This item typically has a 2-3 week lead time before shipping.
The Beckson Newport™ Self Drain™ Rectangular Opening Port 410 is deal for mounting where installation is within 15° of vertical (with spigot length up to 1"). ;It's designed with an angled drainage ramp molded into a straight spigot to promote drainage, allow for thru-bolting, and eliminate the need to make angled cuts in the hull.
- Ideal for mounting where installation is within 15° of vertical (with spigot length up to 1" longer spigots are available for vertical installations)
- Designed with angled drainage ramp molded into a straight spigot to promote drainage and allow for thru-bolting without having to make angled cuts in hull
- Internal angle seats tightly against gasket and lens, omitting exterior water retention ledge present in most other ports
- Watertight, UV-resistant, corrosion-free frame
- Supplied with Beckson patented cam latches, insect screen and exterior trim ring
- Model No. PO410-WS-10
- Lens: Smoke polycarbonate
- Frame: UV-resistant marine-grade resin (color: white)
- Cutout: 10-1/2" x 4-1/2" (267 mm x 114 mm) with 1-1/4" (32 mm) corner radius
- Overall: 12-3/4" x 6-3/4" (324 mm x 171 mm)
- Spigot: Standard 1" (25 mm)*
- To determine maximum hull thickness subtract 1/4" from spigot length (3/16" for trim ring and 1/16" for sealant)
*For best drainage, spigot should be trimmed flush with edge of trim ring after installation.
Item #: 900111
Item #: 900109
Pettit AnchorTech UV Resistant Adhesive Sealant for Above the Waterline
Item #: 757158