Mustang Survival HIT Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket with Harness - Red / Black
Note: This item will ship when available.
This product ships ground only
Designed for the most severe marine environments, the Mustang Survival HIT Inflatable PFD / Life Jacket with Harness offers automatic inflation when submerged in 4'' or more of water pressure and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity.
- Automatic hydrostatic activation with manual backup (pull-cord and oral inflator tube); inflator status indicator with clear inspection window
- This award-winning PFD is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD with an integrated harness
- Activated by water pressure, 1F Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™) will automatically inflate when submerged – not inadvertently in rain, spray or humidity
- PDF features exclusive USCG-approved technology intended for serious users and designed for use in moderate to severe weather
- Provides 35 lbs buoyancy when inflated – more than 2x typical foam PFDs
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Lightweight outer shell fabric and Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility
- SOLAS reflective tape, safety whistle and strobe light attachment on inflation cell
- SecureZip™ closure stays shut in high winds yet opens easily on inflation
- Supplied with owner's manual and "Think Safe" booklet
- 1-year limited warranty
- Mustang Survival Model No. MD3184 02
- Approval: USCG Type V Recreational
- Activation: Automatic with manual backup (pull-cord and oral inflator tube)
- Size: Adult Universal – at least 16 years of age and 80 lbs or more with 30" - 52" chest size
- Color: Red / black
- Recommended Use: Sailing, industrial marine applications
- Buoyancy: 35 lbs when inflated
- Re-Arm Kit: Mustang Survival MA7214
Note: Not approved for use on personal watercraft, for white water paddling, water skiing, knee boarding or similar towed activities.
Not approved to meet carriage requirements on commercial vessels. This is a Type V inflatable PFD because sailing harness can cause injury (or death) if not properly used.