Lofrans Project 1500 Vertical Windlass with Drum - 12 VDC 5/16 Inch HT / BBB
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically ships within 2-3 Business Days.
The Project 1500 is available with a variety of motor and gypsy combinations. Continuing on the success of the Project 1000, the 1500 is larger, accepts several chain and rope sizes, and is offered with multiple motor configurations. The Project 1500 features contemporary styling with a robust, dual direction high torque series-wound motor. The marine grade chromed bronze is hand polished for a mirror-like finish. Every engineering detail is designed for durable, long lasting performance. The corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum sealed oil bath gearbox features a 70:1 gear ratio for fast, controlled deployment and recovery of the ground tackle system. The balanced clutch cone system engages and disengages easily for “free fall” or independent capstan operation. A locking nut is provided on low profile models as an added safety feature to help prevent accidental anchor deployment. Manual override is included as a standard feature, along with a nickel-plated chainwheel gypsy, watertight control box and two covered footswitches.
- Rope Capstan
- Finish: Chrome
- Motor: Dual Direction, Series Wound
- Gearbox: Stainless Worm Drive, Radially Adjustable
- Gears: Bronze
- Mainshaft: Stainless
- Chainpipe: Fixed
- Chain Stripper: Stainless
- Mounting Hardware: Stainless Steel Studs, Washers and Nuts
- Manual Override: Standard
Standard Equipment Included:
- (2) Heavy duty covered footswitches
- Watertight dual-direction control box
- Emergency override handle
- Rope/chain gypsy
- Neoprene deck gasket
- Lofrans Project 1500 Vertical Windlass with Drum
- Gypsy / Drum
- Power Supply: 12 Volt DC
- Amp Draw: 80-130
- Motor Power: 1500 Watts
- Chain Size: 5/16" HT (G4) and BBB, Line Size: 5/8"
- Power Rating: 1850 lbs
- Max Retrieval Speed (ft./min.): 60