Plastimo Iris 100 Compass - Blue without Light
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Plastimo Iris 100 Compass is a course compass which means it can be used to take bearings. It can be installed on any inclination or position vertical, horizontal, lying flat, even upside down mounted on ceiling. The compass can be removed from bracket and relocated around boat and it also floats.
- Universal compass course compass can also be used to take bearings
- Can be installed on any inclination or position vertical, horizontal, lying flat, even upside down mounted on ceiling
- Compass can be removed from bracket and relocated around boat (order extra brackets for additional compass stations)
- Soft rubber casing provides efficient protection against shocks
- Dual-reading (direct and horizontal) conical compass card graduated every 5° with mobile lubber lines for clear, accurate readouts
- Plastimo pivot and hard stone guarantee accuracy and durability
- Gimballed magnetic set card remains perfectly horizontal regardless of installation angle
- Compass universally balanced for worldwide use
- Floating compass supplied with lanyard, storage pouch and bracket
- 5-year limited warranty
- Mount: Handheld / surface mount with holding bracket (included)
- Boat Type: Sail or power, small fishing boat, dinghies, kayak, canoe, etc.
- Compass Color: White pistol grip with blue rubber protective rim
- Compass Card: Dual-reading conical card graduated every 5° with heading numerals every 30°
- Card Color: White
- Lighting: None
- Regulatory: ISO 613 compliant