C-MAP 4D MAX+ LOCAL Electronic Navigation Charts Fundy, NS, PEI & Cape Breton
Note: This item will ship when available.
C-MAP 4D MAX+ Charts include all C-MAP 4D MAX features plus Raster Charts, 3D Views, Satellite Imagery and Easy Routing**
- Full-Featured Vector Charts provide rich detail with the versatility to customize data layers
- Tides, Currents and Animated Tidal Flows with interactive on-screen tide graphs and current directions
- Aerial Photos of harbor entrances, channels and marinas
- Guardian Alarm** to search and receive alerts for rocks, shallow depths, obstructions and other navigational hazards
- C-Marina Port Database and detailed marina charts with contact information, operating hours, port layout and facilities
- High-Resolution Bathymetric Charts* provide detailed bottom profiles for locating offshore and coastal fishing areas
- Sport Fishing Data* with updated fishing hotspots, rules and regulations
C-MAP 4D MAX+ Exclusive Features:
- Dynamic Raster Charts for traditional "paper chart" look with unique ability to access information on buoys, lights and other details
- 3D Views of land elevations and bottom contours
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery provides real-world reference and enhances situational awareness for coastal navigation
- Easy Routing** automatically plots shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and user's vessel information (not available for Humminbird in the U.S.)
- C-MAP Model No. NA-D938-4D4D
- Coverage Area: Fundy, Nova Scotia, PEI and Cape Breton
- Coverage Category: LOCAL
- Media: Micro SD Card with SD Card Adapter
- Call us, visit c-map.jeppesen.com or download the current C-MAP by Jeppesen
- When ordering, be sure to enter the make and model number of your chartplotter in the comments field at the bottom of the payment screen when prompted during checkout. If you do not provide this information we will contact you to confirm that the item you have selected is compatible with your chartplotter.
*Available for unlock as Value-Added Data
**Check with C-MAP to determine if this feature is available for your chartplotter.
Note: LOCAL charts provide detailed chart data and advanced features with plenty of coverage to enjoy extended travel and time on the water. WIDE charts provide expansive coverage for far-ranging adventure seekers.