Sales of all Closeout items are final.
C-MAP MAX-N+ LOCAL Electronic Navigation Charts are the go-to choice for power fishing, cruising or sailing. All MAX-N+ charts come with a host of fantastic features with enhance and amplify your experience on the water.
- Dynamic Raster Charts for traditional "paper chart" look with unique ability to access information on buoys, lights and other details
- High-Resolution Satellite Imagery provides real-world reference and enhances situational awareness for coastal navigation
- Full-Featured Vector Charts provide accurate, up-to-date vector chart details including depth areas and contours, spot soundings, navigational aids, light sectors, wrecks and obstructions, small craft facilities and more
- Custom Shaded Depths make it easy to distinguish different water depths
- Dynamic Tides and Currents present the time, water level and direction of tides with Tide Level graphs and indicates predicted current time, direction and strength of currents with Current Flow graphs
- High-Resolution Bathymetric Charts provide detailed bottom contours for targeting offshore and coastal gamefish-rich waters
- Sport Fishing Data provides angling intelligence for wrecks and reefs, fish identification photos, fishing tips, updated regulations, state records and more
- Harbor and Approach Details including boundaries, bridges and anchorage areas
- C-Marina Port Database with detailed marina charts including port layout and facilities, operating hours, accessibility, phone / VHF contact information, aerial photos and more
- Aerial Photos and diagrams of ports, marinas and significant navigational marks
- C-MAP Model No. NA-Y938
- Coverage Area: Fundy, Nova Scotia, PEI and Cape Breton
- Coverage Category: LOCAL
- Media: Micro SD Card with SD Card Adapter
- *C-MAP MAX-N and MAX-N+ charts are compatible with select Lowrance, Simrad and B&G chartplotters and multifunction displays
- Call us, visit c-map.jeppesen.com or download the current C-MAP by Jeppesen Chartplotter Compatibility Chart (2015) here
- When ordering, be sure to enter the make and model number of your chartplotter in the comments field at the bottom of the payment screen when prompted during checkout. If you do not provide this information we will contact you to confirm that the item you have selected is compatible with your chartplotter
Note: LOCAL charts provide detailed chart data and advanced features with plenty of coverage to enjoy extended travel and time on the water. WIDE charts provide expansive coverage for far-ranging adventure seekers.