Crosby G-402 Regular Forged Swivel - Eye to Eye
Status: In Stock
Crosby G-402 Regular Forged Eye to Eye Swivels
- Hot dip Galvanized
- Quenched & Tempered
- Ultimate Load is 5 times the Working Load Limit
- Applications: Boat Mooring and Anchoring, Marine Salvage, Logging, Trucking and Construction
- 402 swivels are positioning devices and are not intended to rotate under load
- Crosby products meet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements.
- Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271D, Type VII, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor
- Use in corrosive environment requires shank and nut inspection in accordance with ASME B30.10-1.2.1(b)(2)(c)2000
Specifications: ( See diagram below )
- Size: 7/8"
- Dim A: 4"
- Dim B: 2.06"
- Dim C: 2.25"
- Dim D: 3.06"
- Dim J: 2.13"
- Dim M: 1"
- Dim R: 8.38"
- Dim S: 5"
- Working Load Limit: 10,000 lbs
Crosby G-403 Regular Forged Swivel - Jaw to Eye
Item #: 003007SWV078