Teleflex / SeaStar Xtreme 3300 Control Cable - 20 Feet
Note: This item will ship when available.
Teleflex / SeaStar's Xtreme 3300 Control Cable delivers unparalleled smoothness and efficiency with hardly any lost motion - even in the longest and most complex cable routings. This gives superior feel at the control, performance that until now was considered 'impossible'.
- Unique design incorporates a patent-pending splined-core which allows easy movement and minimum lost motion
- Ridges on the core allow a close fit with the cable's inner liner, but with minimum contact, so the core glides back and forth smoothly
- Minimal contact point (core to liner) results in a control cable with easy movement and minimum lost motion
- HDPE jacket made with a high-density polyethylene material that is very hard, abrasion resistant and provides a high resistance to water penetration
- Long wearing HDPE liner: Ultra smooth & lubed for life
- Designed for complex and/or long cable runs (or to simply create a superior feel)
- Includes 10-32 threaded terminal and clamp type fitting at each end
- All Xtreme cables are available in 1 foot increments
- Length: 20 Feet
- Nominal travel: 3"
- Minimum bend radius: 4"
- Applications: Aftermarket engine controls as well as OEM units from BMW, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan, Suzuki, Volvo, Yamaha and others
- Teleflex 3300 Xtreme are replacing Morse Supreme 33C and Red Jacket 33C Control Cables
- Sold individually
Item #: 300583
Item #: 300584
Item #: 300585