Teleflex / SeaStar Xtreme Mercury Gen II Control Cable - 10 Feet
SeaStar / Teleflex
Status: In Stock
- Teleflex Xtreme Control Cable's unique design incorporates a patent-pending splined-core which allows easy movement and minimum lost motion
- Unique splined core minimal contact point (core to liner)
- Ridges on the core allow a close fit with the cable's inner liner, but with minimum contact, so the core glides back and forth smoothly like a skater on ice
- The result is a control cable with easy movement and minimum lost motion
- HDPE jacket is made with a high-density polyethylene material that is very hard, abrasion resistant and provides a high resistance to water penetration while offering a low coefficient of friction
- .34" Super Tough HDPE Jacket for ultimate protection against the elements
- Liner Material: Ultra smooth & lubed for life
- Designed for complex and/or long cable runs (or to simply create a superior feel)
- Ideal for foot throttle applications on performance boats/bass boats.
- All Xtreme cables are available in 1 foot increments.
- Available by special order in several style options avoiding the need for Adapter kits.