Teleflex / SeaStar The Rack Steering System - 9 FT
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
- For over 35 years, Teleflex has been building rugged, compact, and lightweight steering systems that are the standard of the industry
- This unique Back Mount Rack System allows fast and easy installation and delivers a precise and comfortable steering feel
- Applications: Virtually all power-assisted Sterndrive and Outboard boats with wheels up to 16" diameter
- Single station use Only
- Kit Includes:
- Back Mount Rack Helm (Single Station)
- Back Mount Bezel (90°)
- Back Mount Rack
- Single Cable and hardware
- Stainless steel cable output ends
- Meets or exceeds NMMA certification requirements and ABYC safety standards.
- Fast, easy installation
- Back mount design allows placement in dash PLUS mounting hardware fits industry standard Teleflex and Morse rack holes
- Back Mount Replaces 1984-date Teleflex "The Rack" steering without dash modification
- Requires use of SSC134 Back Mount Rack cable (included in kit)
Note: This is a Drop in replacement steering system for the Morse® command 200 rack system. Fast, easy installation: back mount design allows placement in dash and mounting hardware fits standard SeaStar Solutions® rack holes
Note: Other Components Sold Separately for Dual Cable Systems. Teleflex / SeaStar recommends No-Feedback steering for all dual cable steered, non-power-assisted outboards and sterndrives.