Plastimo Contest 101 Compass - 10-25° Inclined Bulkhead - Black/Black
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
The Plastimo Contest 101 Compass is a double-reading compass that's viewable from cockpit and cabin. It also has a built-in clinometer that's graduated every 5° to monitor the heel of the boat.
- Conical compass card with horizontal and vertical graduation is easy to read whether you're sitting or standing at the helm
- (3) high-visibility lubber lines at 45° for dependable readings even when steering to windward
- Compass assembly is watertight
- Installation design allows compass to fit any bulkhead, vertical or inclined 10 - 25°
- Fits any bulkhead thickness:
- Regular bulkhead thickness (up to 40 mm) compass secured with threaded rods
- Thick or double bulkhead compass is secured with screws on both sides of bulkhead
- All compass components treated for UV protection, dome is scratch resistant
- Compass supplied with snap-on protective cover, drilling template and back flange for neat installation from cabin side
- For an easy upgrade, Contest 101 has same footprint and drilling template as Contest 100
- 5-year limited warranty
- Mount: 10° to 25° inclined bulkhead
- Boat Type: Sail 9 m and longer (30 ft.+)
- Compass Color: Black
- Compass Card: Conical card, graduated every 5° with heading numerals every 30°
- Apparent Card Diameter: 100 mm
- Card Color: Black
- Lighting: 12 - 24 Volt DC LED
- Installation Cut-Out: 121 mm dia.
- Compensation: Optional
- Regulatory: ISO 25862 compliant
For further details see Product Data Sheet