Roca W25 Series Windshield Wiper Motor - 4.06" Shaft, 24V (RC531026)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically ships within 2-3 Business Days.
Roca's W25 Series Windshield Wiper Motor is designed to drive pendulum and pantograph wiper arms up to 30", with wiper blades up to 30". It is the perfect application for medium-sized cabin boats with big front windshields where you need to get the best possible visibility.
- Heavy-duty 2-speed wiper motor built for demanding conditions
- Designed to drive pendulum and pantograph wiper arms up to 30", with wiper blades up to 30"
- Dynamic parking, changeable to port or starboard
- Single tapered drive shaft for secure motor/arm connection
- External mount idler shaft for pantograph option
- Easily adjustable sweep angle 45° to 110° (stepless)
- Internal thermoswitch
- Insulated ground for metal, fiberglass and wooden boats
- Stainless steel driveshaft
- 3-Year limited warranty
- Wiper arm / blade combination: Up to 30" (750 mm) arm / up to 30" (750 mm) blade
- Adjustable sweep angle: 45° - 110° (motor is pre-set to 45° sweep / starboard parking position)
- Sweeps per minute: 35 (low) / 55 (high)
- Mount: Bulkhead
- Max. bulkhead thickness (L1): 2.10" (53 mm)
- Driveshaft length (L2): 4.06" (103 mm)
- Torque: 25 Nm
- Voltage: 24 Volt DC
- Rated amp draw: 4 Amps
- Fuse: 15 Amp
- Regulatory: CE approved, EMC protected