Plastimo Contest 103 Compass - 10-25° Inclined Bulkhead - Black/Black
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
The Plastimo Contest 103 Inclined Bulkhead Compass is an illuminated compass with great card stability and exceptional magnification which make the Contest 130 perfectly legible even from a 5 m distance, night and day. This compass will work properly on bulkheads inclined up to 25 °.
- Conical compass card with horizontal and vertical graduation
- (3) high-visibility lubber lines at 45° for dependable readings even when steering to windward
- Built-in clinometer graduated every 5°
- Compass assembly is watertight
- Installation design allows compass to fit any bulkhead thickness up to 40 mm, vertical or inclined 10 - 25°
- All compass components treated for UV protection, dome is scratch resistant
- Compass supplied with snap-on protective cover and drilling template
- 5-year limited warranty
- Mount: 10° to 25° inclined bulkhead
- Boat Type: Sail 9 m and longer (30 ft.+)
- Compass Color: Black
- Compass Card: Conical card, graduated every 5° with heading numerals every 30°
- Apparent Card Diameter: 127 mm
- Card Color: Black
- Lighting: 12 - 24 Volt DC LED
- Installation Cut-Out: 115 mm dia.
- Compensation: Included as standard
- Regulatory: SOLAS-MED 96/98