BSP Cool Seal Butt Splice Connectors - 12-10 AWG 25-Pack
Note: This item will ship when available.
The 10-12 AWG BSP Cool Seal Butt Splice Connector utilizes a revolutionary anaerobic sealant technology that installs in a fraction of the time of comparable heat seal connectors. It's perfect for making wiring connections in areas of the boat that are subject to flammable vapors (bilge, near gas tanks, etc.) and where there is not sufficient clearance to safely heat a "heat shrink" connector. This item is sold in a 25-count package.
- Innovative and cost effective heat-less, solderless connector
- No heat tools required
- Eliminates the need for torches or heat guns, reduces the installation time, improves productivity, and eliminates risk of fire
- Utilizes revolutionary anaerobic sealant technology that prevents the ingress of moisture and air
- Simply strip the wire and crimp, activating the sealant, to create an environmentally sealed connection
- Seamless, 99.9% ETP, tinned, copper connector offers optimal electrical conductivity
- Nylon insulation provides maximum abrasion and puncture resistance
- Size: 12-10 AWG
- Count: 25
- Color: Yellow