King Starboard Marine Lumber - White 54" x 96" x 3/4"
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Truck Freight rates change regularly, please fill out this form with all details for a valid shipping quote or call us at 800-628-8225.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
King StarBoard® is the original marine-grade polymer and the industry standard. It is the product of a proprietary process called K-Stran™, the most advanced manufacturing process available for producing consistently flat continuous sheets. King StarBoard® is environmentally stabilized to withstand the harshest marine conditions. It will not rot or discolor like teak and other solid woods, and it will not delaminate like wood laminates. King StarBoard® is easy to work with using standard woodworking tools, and design changes are a snap. In addition, the installed cost of King StarBoard® is less than teak, other common marine woods, and fiberglass. Plus, our large sheet sizes maximize your yield. Boat buyers appreciate King StarBoard’s® low-maintenance finish. Repair and refinishing due to weathering and decay are eliminated, and cleaning is easy. King StarBoard® has a handsome matte finish on both sides to hide scuffs and scratches that would show on glossy textured sheets or acrylics. King StarBoard® is made entirely from FDA & USDA Approved materials
- Grab Rails & Handles
- Step and Dock Boxes
- Rod & Cup Holders
- Countertops (Other than galley)
- Tray Tables
- Frames and Trim
- Made of the finest polymers available, using our proprietary K-Stran process for superior flatness and consistency
- KING STARBOARD® is made entirely from FDA & USDA Approved materials
- Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun and tough marine environments.
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water.
- Precise tolerances ensure consistent color, thickness and density, even for special thickness gauges and custom order colors.
- Easy to fabricate with standard woodworking tools and requires little or no finishing.
- Unlimited custom/proprietary colors.
- Durable matte-textured surface on both sides.
- Easy to clean and never needs refinishing.
- Edges finish cleanly and easily.
- Forms easily for smooth curves.
- Has passed the Federal Motor Vehicle Standard 302 fire test required for use in motor vehicles, including motor homes.
- Shipped with a protective masking on one side.
- Proven on thousands of boats and yachts.
- Experienced boat builders and boaters know the King StarBoard brand and trust it more than any other.
Note: Dimensions are not exact and may vary ± 1/8"