Sales of all Closeout items are final.
This product ships ground only
Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip is a water-based, eco-friendly and user-friendly paint remover. It's used on most fiberglass, wood and metal (Including aluminum) surfaces where the epoxy barrier coat is to be removed. This paint removal tool is also effective at stripping varnishes, polyurethanes, shellac, etc. from fine wood surfaces to reveal their natural beauty.
- Eco-friendly and user-friendly, water-based paint remover that is safe and biodegradable
- Used on most fiberglass, wood and metal (Including aluminum) surfaces where the epoxy barrier coat is to be removed
- Effective at stripping varnishes, polyurethanes, shellac, etc. from fine wood surfaces to reveal the natural beauty of the wood in your boat
- Does not contain methylene chloride or caustics, so there are no harmful fumes, and it won't burn the skin or the area around the paint being stripped, making it the best paint stripper for both the user and environment
- Very low evaporation rate and high level of globe-biodegradability
- Due to these factors, Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip will need a little more time to work than with more aggressive chemical removers
- Does not contain methylene chloride, caustic, or flammable solvents
- Stays effective longer
- Clings to vertical surfaces
- Can be applied by brush, roller or airless sprayer
- Coverage: Approximately 40-50 square feet per gallon
Note: Peel Away® Paper is a fibrous, laminated cover that is part of a complete paint removal system and it is included with this product
Item #: 751773