Rule "C" Tournament Series Livewell / Baitwell Pump - 500 GPH
Rule Tournament Series Livewell / Baitwell Pumps feature versatile hose mounting options and an innovative cartridge removal system.
- Efficient pump designed for livewell tanks up to 24.5 Gal.
- Spring loaded one-hand, push-button cartridge removal system
- Pump motors offer long service life, outstanding reliability, performance and durability
- Water-cooled housing, silent running and vibration-free operation
- Advanced anti-airlock protection
- Rotatable base allows positioning of discharge hose in any direction
- Threaded nylon hose barb attachments allow for multiple hose mounting options
- Built-in dual port option
- Positive snap motor cartridge locking mechanism
- C Series with 4" angled pick-up tube for thru-hull applications
- FC Series with 1" pick-up tube for seacock applications
- STC Series with 4-3/4" straight pick-up tube for thru-hull applications
- Rule Model No. 401C
- Flow Rate / Output: 500 GPH
- Port Size: 3/4"
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Max. Current Draw: 2.1 Amps
- Fuse: 2.5 Amp
For further details see Data Sheet for this product
Rule Pumps Carry a Three-Year Warranty from the Date of Purchase
Item #: 506520
Item #: 506521