C-MAP MAX 4D Lake Insight HD Electronic Navigation Charts South Central US
NA-D075 SOUTH CENTRAL
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
C-MAP MAX 4D Lake Insight HD Electronic Navigation Charts - South Central US present detailed inland lake maps for fishing and cruising and the high-definition shaded relief provides enhanced views of underwater structure.
- Custom color palette for user-defined depth ranges
- Aerial imagery included on chip
- Sub-1 meter aerial imagery available for download via free 1-year premium subscription to Insight Genesis
- More than 100,000 total named bodies of water with shoreline detail
- 4,800 Lakes in standard definition with 3' to 10' contours
- 2,400 Lakes in high definition with 1' to 3' contours
- Bird's-eye 3D perspective view
- Easy Routing to create the shortest, safest route based on selected start and end points
- Fishing Hot Spots® POI (points of interest), lake-specific fishing tips and techniques
- High-resolution bathymetric data at higher zoom levels
- State-specific fish and wildlife ID photos, regulations and records
- ActiveCaptain crowd-sourced POI
- Coverage Area: South Central US (KS, MO, OK, AR, TX, LA, MS)
- Media: Micro SD card with SD card adapter
- ONIX SI
- a, c, e, eS, g, gS Series (Lighthouse II v13 or above)
- Dragonfy Series
- Axiom Pro
When ordering, be sure to enter the make and model number of your chartplotter in the comments field at the bottom of the payment screen when prompted during checkout. If you do not provide this information we will contact you to confirm that the item you have selected is compatible with your chartplotter.