Isotherm Cruise CR 36L Classic Drawer Refrigerator - 1.3 cu ft, AC/DC
Note: This item will ship when available.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
- The Isotherm Cruise 36 Stainless Steel (INOX) is a built-in drawer fridge with a unique design
- Cutout height of 10" and remote mount compressor
- Compressor can be remotely mounted to 3.9 feet away
- Compact design is ideal for the flybridge, center console, aft deck, under a seat or setee, and in a stateroom
- Due to its compact dimensions this unit can be installed where most refrigerators cannot
- The full width internal drawer allows the CR36 to hold a case of 12 ounce canned drinks, tall bottles, and more
- Flush mount stainless steel flanges
- Stainless steel (INOX) body, drawer face, and flanges
- Rugged drawer construction specifically designed for the marine environment
- Positive latching handles and lock mechanisms keep drawers closed – even in rough sea conditions
- Universal DC works with common power supplies used worldwide
- User-friendly access and ease of use
- Energy efficient
- Total Volume / Capacity: 1.3 cu. ft.
- 316 Stainless Steel (INOX) Body, drawer face, and mounting flanges
- Refrigerator Type: Drawer
- Mount: Built-In / Flush
- Cutout Dimensions: 10" H x 17.9" W x 21.7" D
- Overall Dimensions: 12.32" H x 20.25" W x 21.7" D (Compressor adds 6.5" to depth)
- Fan cooled 12 / 24V Danfoss / Secop remotemountcompressor (type BD35F) can be remotely mounted to 3.9 feet away
- Power: 120/240 Volt AC and 12/24 Volt DC
- Current Draw:
- Compressor Running: 2.5 Amp @ 12 Volt DC (half at 24 Volt DC)
- Average: 0.6 Amp @ 12 Volt DC
- Average draw measured at 43° F in refrigerator, 72° F ambient temperature
- Door and 4-Sided Flange Finish: Stainless steel
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range: 32° F - 107° F
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.