Andersen 2 Speed 34ST Full Stainless Self-Tailing Winch
Note: This item will ship when available.
This item typically has a 3-4 week lead time before shipping.
Andersen 2-speed, size 34 self-tailing winches are made with uncompromising quality, precision and reliability allowing you to manage your sails with the utmost confidence and efficiency. The full stainless self-tailing winch is beauty at work, enhancing the unique image of your boat and the sheer pleasure of beholding it. This winch is a prerequisite for the yachtsman who take pride in making his yacht look its best.
- Smooth Power Rib© drum has vertical ribs on the surface providing maximum grip with minimum wear on lines
- ANDERSEN Winches© feature the Power Rib™
- Unlike other winches with abrasive drum surfaces, ANDERSEN winch drums have vertical ribs running up the surface
- This combined with the smooth polished stainless steel gives a maximum grip and minimum wear on ropes, reducing the replacements costs of sheets and halyards
- The Power Rib principle simply makes sailing more pleasurable
- Fewer turns on the winch make tacking easier
- Sheets can be gently eased out without harsh snatching and the risks of overrides and jammed sheets are significantly reduced
- The grip provided by the ribs will remain the same year after year, unlike other winches with an abrasive or sandpaper-like surface, because those surfaces have a tendency to wear down both ropes and themselves
- The self-tailing system adjusts automatically to suit various line sizes
- Curved self-tailing arm gives a fair lead and is adjustable through 360°
- Aluminum-bronze upper base plate is approximately 2-1/2 times stronger than traditional bronze
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Clever design and material selection result in strength and weight similar to or lighter than aluminum winches
- Drum design allows fewer turns on the winch making tacking and sail handling easier
- Captive pawls and springs make servicing and greasing easy
- Extremely strong machined AISI 316 cold-pressed stainless steel pawls
- AISI 329 stainless steel drive shaft
- Upper and lower bearings are designed to be as far apart as possible, resulting in increased support for the drum while increasing efficiency
- Large-diameter bearing to absorb drum loads and increase efficiency
- Convertible to electric using Andersen's modular system
- Servicing is only required every 2 years with normal use
- 3-Year Warranty
- Model: 34 ST
- Speeds: Two
- Drum Diameter (D): 2-3/4"
- Base Diameter (B): 4-15/16"
- Height (H): 5-5/16"
- Line Entry (L): 2-9/16"
- Line Size: 1/8" - 11/16"
- Gear Ratio 1st speed: 1.3:1
- Gear Ratio 2nd Speed: 4.7:1
- Power Ratio 1st Speed: 9.5:1
- Power Ratio 2nd Speed: 33.8:1
Item #: 615364
List Price: $165.00
MAP Price: $140.25
Model #: RF4430
Item #: 615365
List Price: $164.69
MAP Price: $139.99
Model #: RF4435