Mustang Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall And Worksuit - Orange X-Small
Mustang's Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall and Worksuit, Type V Work Suit is completely insulated with Mustang Airsoft™ foam to deliver an Immersed Clo Value of 0.420. The Mustang MS2175 Deluxe suit delivers significantly more hypothermia protection than just a jacket or pant. This, combined with maximum flotation in the event of accidental water immersion makes the MS2175 an excellent choice for activities around colder northern waters.
Suitable for a wide range of uses from recreational boating to industries like offshore oil and gas work to the rigors of the US Coast Guard The deluxe anti-exposure suit is comfortable and roomy so it won't impede your activities.
- Hypothermia and flotation protection - Immersed Clo Value 0.420
- Inflatable head support pillow for additional buoyancy
- Relaxed fit for comfort and mobility
- Neoprene wrist closures for weather protection
- Tug-Tites® at thighs and ankles cinch easily to improve fit and minimize water flushing to delay onset of hypothermia
- Ergonomic insulated hood easily folds into collar
- SOLAS reflective tape for improved visibility
- Chest and front cargo pockets for extra storage
- USCG Approved Type V
- Approved Substitute for a Type III PFD when worn
|Organization:||USCG - United States |
|Series:||Work vests 160.053|
* What is a "Clo" Value and what does it mean?
- Immersed Clo Values are a measurement of the thermal protection of a suit or device when it is in the water. The higher the Clo number, the longer the predicted survival time in the water. Predictions can be made of the rate at which a person's body temperature will drop in cold water from the Immersed Clo Values.
- A Value of 1.00 "Clo" represents the thermal comfort of an average person in business clothing in a room temperature indoor environment. Fractions of this thermal comfort are what are perceived when using a device in the water. Each of the values are below 1.0 because water transfers heat out of the body 25 times faster than air.
- Recreational Boating
- Kayak / Paddle Sports
- Industrial Marine
- Marine Construction
- Offshore Oil and Gas Rigs
- Fire, Police and Law Enforcement Departments
- Coast Guard
- Search and Rescue ( SAR )
- Commercial Vessels
- Commercial Transportation
- Special Operations and Security Sectors
- Ice Boating