Boomkicker Boom Support with Fittings - 53 Inch (K1250)
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
Boomkickers are the simple, affordable solution to supporting the boom and eliminating the hang-ups, adjustments and chafe of a topping lift. In light air, lifting the boom opens the leech for a faster sail shape and more speed.
- Boom track fitting standard on all models except the two smallest
- Supplied with one set of spring rods
- Boat performance is improved with less weight and windage aloft
- Reefing is safer and easier with better boom control
- No topping lift is required when using the Boomkicker
- Combined with a block and tackle vang, the Boomkicker does everything a mechanical vang or rigid vang can do with less cost and less weight
- Simple design eliminates sliding parts and friction
- Patented flexing spring provides fast response and a near constant force for higher vang efficiency
- Lightweight, low profile design is good for performance and looks
- Simple and convenient installation independent of the vang
- No need to replace existing hardware
- Fittings, fasteners, drill and tap are included for a complete package
- Mast fitting slides in the luff groove to eliminate drilling in the mast, and are Non-corroding and silent
- Self tending for hands off operation
- Racing or cruising, expert or novice, the Boomkicker is the simple solution
- Boat length: 30 - 34'
- Initial length: 53"
- Maximum force: 500 lbs.
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 608935BMK150
List Price: $343.00
MAP Price: $291.55
Model #: K1500