Note: This item will ship when available.
The Antal Low Friction 14 mm Ring with a 90 mm Dyneema Loop (RL5.0) is used with fixed and running rigging on sailboats. The ring is made of high strength, low weight and low friction aluminum that has a polished, hard, black anodized finish. The Dyneema loop is also strong and lightweight and is used to quickly and easily connect the Ring to an attachment point on the boat. Common applications include jib leads, backstays, lazy jacks, furling line leads and fairleads.
- Made of Low Friction Aluminum
- Polished and hard, black anodized aluminum low friction ring means high strength and low weight
- Able to withstand a high load while still being incredibly lightweight
- Highly reliable and last longer than a block
- Dyneema loop enables a fast and easy connection
- Can be used to replace a low friction block and ball bearing.
- Common Applications Include: jib leads, backstays, lazy jacks, furling line leads, fairleads
- D = 14 mm (9/16")
- L = 90 mm (3.54")
- SWL = 900 kg
- Line: 5.0 mm
- Ring: 14 mm
- Dyneema Loop: 90 mm
- The safe working load is obtained from the breaking load of the Dyneema loop with a safety factor equal 3
- The breaking load is obtained from tests on new Dyneema loops
Antal Low Friction Ring - 14mm
Item #: 608938RIN141
Antal Low Friction Ring with Dyneema Loop - 10mm / 70mm
Item #: 608936010070
Antal Low Friction Ring with Dyneema Loop - 10mm / 80mm
Item #: 608936010080