The longest continuous length we have in stock is: 600 feet.*
*We may be able to special order longer lengths.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 Or email customer service
New England Ropes Bzzz Line Dinghy Rope - 7 mm (9/32") Blue
New England Ropes Bzzz Line Dinghy Rope — that's right, Bzzz as in how it will fly through your blocks — is the top choice of dinghy and small-boat mainsheet trimmers and helmsmen. The polyester / polypropylene blended single braid line holds firm in cleats and runs smoothly through blocks, making it a good mainsheet or dinghy jib sheet.
Whether used as a dinghy mainsheet or as a fine-tune line for keelboat mainsheets, this will be your new favorite line. Bzzz Line retains its round shape over time and is low-kink. Perfect for both racing and recreational mainsheets on Lasers, Sunfish, J22's and J24's or even jib sheets on C420's or Vanguard 15's.
- Common Applications: Bzzz Line is most often used as a dinghy or small keelboat mainsheet or dinghy jib sheet
- Super soft, but holds up over time
- Smooth running, flexible
- Cover Material: No cover
- Core Material: Polyester / polypropylene — made of a unique combination of spun polyester, which gives it a slightly fuzzy texture for a firm grip, and multi-filament polypropylene, which makes it soft, lightweight, buoyant
- Tightly woven construction prevents flattening, allows line to retain round shape for better grip, ease of cleating
- Bzzz Line's ends can easily be melted
- New England Ropes recommends against splicing
- Splicing is nearly impossible due to the tight weave
- Strippable: No
- Color: Blue
- Size: 9/32" (7 mm)
- Tensile Strength: 1,700 lb
- Line Application Mainsheet, Jib/Genoa Sheet
- Line Construction Single Braid Core
- Material Polyester, Polypropylene
Item #: 850037