SI-TEX / Airmar B150M CHIRP Transducer - Bronze Thru-Hull - 0 Degree Tilt
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
The B150M is an economical CHIRP transducer designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz, this transducer reveals fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths (up to 600 feet) along with ultra-clear target resolution.
- Depth and water temperature sensor
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
- Track bottom at higher boat speeds
- More coverage under your boat; delivers wider arches, 26° to 17° beamwidths
- Covers medium frequency range
- CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood or metal
- Element: 1 Internal ceramic
Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Xducer ID® is made possible by a small microcontroller that is embedded into every AIRMAR broadband transducer. During final test at the factory, the transducer's unique details are measured and stored in memory, enabling the echosounder to automatically configure itself to the transducer being used. The microcontroller "talks" with the connected echosounder via a single conductor in the transducer cable. This feature enables the transducer to transmit important data to the echosounder, including transducer model, functions, frequency, power rating, beam pattern, impedance, ceramic element configuration and acoustic window material.
- Actual specifications for each transducer are measured, saved and available to the end user
- Automatic configuration of echosounder to transducer, enabling echo-sounder to adapt to the transducer connected, providing an optimized system
- Supplied data simplifies troubleshooting, warranty issues (transducer part number, housing style, serial number and date of manufacture provided)
- Continuous monitoring of ceramic operating temperatures
- Transducer profile information can be presented on the OEM echosounder display
Troubleshooting has never been easier. With an Airmar transducer featuring Xducer ID® in the system, it's easy for technicians to troubleshoot any potential issues. Utilizing Airmar's TDT1000 and SensorCheck App, it only takes a minute to compare the onboard transducer with the database performance details from the day the transducer was produced, thus eliminating the guess-work and potential high costs of unnecessarily replacing a transducer.
For more information, see the Owner's Manual and Installation Guide
- Hull deadrise: Up to 24°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Outside hull hole saw size: 51 mm (2")
- Cored fiberglass hull interior hole saw size: 60 mm (2-3/8")
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3 lb)