The 5/8" C.S. Johnson Rigging Toggle (12-124) is made of T-316 stainless steel. The rigging toggle is essential to prevent misalignment of rigid jaw turnbuckles. It can also used as a simple way to save rigging that was made too short.
- Essential to prevent misalignment of rigid jaw turnbuckles
- Can be used as a simple way to save rigging that was made too short
- Ultimate strength exceeds the corresponding clevis pin
- A = 5/8" / Pin Size
- B = 5/8"
- C = .1/4"
- D = 39/64"
- E = 2-1/4"
- F = 11/16"
- G = 1-1/4"
- Pin Diameter: 5/8"
- Jaw Width: 5/8"
- Safe Working Load: 5900 lbs
- Material: T-316 Stainless Steel