Myerchin Gen 2 Folding Captain Knife - Serrated Natural Bone
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Serrated Myerchin Gen 2 Folding Captain Knife is designed for the seaman who wants the most reliable rigging knife available. Crafted out of stylish handle materials and German marine stainless steel, the Folding Captain Knife ensures a durable and lightweight construction you can rely on when tackling offshore waters.
- Crafted with a German marine stainless steel blade
- The Pro-grade German Marine stainless is comparable to 440C for hardness and edge-holding properties with additional anti-oxidation elements added for the final crafting of these knives
- Extreme strength and light weight
- Myerchin's advanced, springless locking mechanism
- Securely locks blade, spike, or both
- Includes Cordura nylon sheath / belt (pocket) clip
- One hand open
- Traditional Blade
- Built on a heavy duty AF300 Frame, this is a knife that will easily last a lifetime
- The Natural Bone is an excellent base for traditional scrimshaw
- Bone is sustainable bovine origin
- Gift Box included
- Blade: Serrated, Folding
- Handle Material: Natural bone
- Length Closed: 4.75"
- Blade Length: 2.8"
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Spike Length: 3"
- Both Open: 11"
- Serial Number: Yes
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Original Owner) on Springless DoubleLock®