Myerchin Gen 2 Folding Captain Knife - Serrated Maple Wood
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
This item currently has an extended lead time that exceeds 12 weeks.
The Serrated Myerchin Gen 2 Folding Captain Knife is designed for the seaman who wants the most reliable rigging knife available. Crafted out of stylish handle materials and German marine stainless steel, the Folding Captain Knife ensures a durable and lightweight construction you can rely on when tackling offshore waters.
- Crafted with a German marine stainless steel blade
- The Pro-grade German Marine stainless is comparable to 440C for hardness and edge-holding properties with additional anti-oxidation elements added for the final crafting of these knives
- Extreme strength and light weight
- Myerchin's advanced, springless locking mechanism
- Securely locks blade, spike, or both
- Includes Cordura nylon sheath / belt (pocket) clip
- One hand open
- 3/4 Serrated Blade
- Built on Myerchin's heavy duty BF300 Frame
- Gift Box included
- Blade: Serrated, Folding
- Handle Material: Maple Wood
- Length Closed: 4.75"
- Blade Length: 2.8"
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Spike Length: 3"
- Both Open: 11"
- Serial Number: Yes
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime (Original Owner) on Springless DoubleLock®