Raritan PH PowerFlush Toilet - Household - Raw Water 12V
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
Raritan Engineering's PH PowerFlush combines the convenience of an electric head with the reliability of a manual toilet. Simply remove a single bolt and insert a retractable handle into the handle socket and begin pumping with the dual-action piston pump.
The electric drive motor is quiet, efficient and designed for marine use and the connecting rod is constructed of marine-grade stainless steel. The protective motor cover is easy to clean.
- Electric drive motor is quiet, efficient and designed for marine use
- Connecting rod constructed of marine-grade stainless steel
- Protective motor cover is easy to clean
- Dual-action piston pump is 66% larger than competitive manual pump models, allowing for efficient bowl evacuation
- Built from rugged engineered polymer
- Clears bowl with far fewer strokes
- Quickly converts to manual operation
- Remove one bolt and insert retractable handle into socket to begin pumping
- Use manual option to conserve power or in the event of a complete electric system failure
- Full-size (1.5") joker valve maintains performance
- Mounting base configuration matches bolt pattern used on most toilets
- Includes slow-close seat
- Prevents lid slamming
- Stoppers help lock seat in place, minimizing sliding while underway
- Can be installed above or below waterline
- Suitable for use in conjunction with Raritan's Electroscan® and Purasan® Waste Treatment Systems
- Both are U.S. Coast Guard Certified Type I flow-thru Marine Sanitation Device (MSD) and/or holding tanks
For more detailed information, see the Product Brochure
For installation instructions and dimensions, see the Owner's Manual and Installation Guide with Dimensional DrawingsSpecifications:
- Style: Household
- Height: Standard marine
- Color: White
- Flush Type: Manual and electric
- Discharge Orientation: 90 degree (optional straight outlet sold separately)
- Water Supply: Raw
- Discharge: Requires 1-1/2: ID hose (sold separately)
- Intake: Requires 3/4" ID reinforced intake hose (sold separately)
- Mounting: Requires 4 Stainless steel mounting bolts or lag screws (minimum 1/4" [6mm]) and washers (sold separately)
Item #: 503889
Item #: 503875
Item #: 751161