Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
The fourth generation of the Furlex 104S Furler Kit is an uncompromising evolution of one of the world's best selling jib furling and reefing systems. This proven design is blended with constant innovation as a way to maintain the iconic heritage of Furlex. Key elements include stainless ball bearings and ball bearing races in the halyard swivel.
- Uniform cross-section of extrusion from head to tack for better performance of a reefed sail
- Single groove extrusion for 5 mm luff tape
- Stainless steel reinforcement in molding of the drum and swivel
- High quality, glass fiber/polyamide composite used on sections of the drum assembly
- Stainless steel insert for low friction line management into the drum
- Sta-lok® wire terminal for easy installation
- Fork/fork toggle for proper forestay articulation
- Stainless steel sail feeder for smooth hoisting of sail with composite connector
- Patented load distributor for easy furling and long service life
- Swivel utilizes ball bearings and ball bearing rings in marine grade stainless steel
- Dyneema lashing is used to attach genoa halyard to the top swivel
- Boat length: 27 feet
- Wire size: 7/32"
- Pin size: 3/8"
- Maximum length: 42' 3"
In the Box:
- Replacement forestay wire
- Furling line
- Stanchion lead block
- Halyard lead
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Novabraid XLE Jib / Spinnaker Halyard with Snap Shackle - 5/16"
Item #: 601151