Kingston Stainless Steel Quickset Anchor - Commercial Finish, 35 - 52 Feet
The Kingston SS Quickset is available in (3) different finishes: High Buff, Electro Polished and Commercial Grade. It is a universal anchor, suitable for all conditions. Lateral fins trip for a faster setting while stabilizing the anchor to prevent a premature breakout.
- Universal anchor, suitable for all conditions
- Handcrafted with marine grade, U.S.A. made, 304 low carbon stainless steel
- Commercial finish is sanded without the added cost of buffing and polishing
- Lateral fins trip for a faster setting while stabilizing the anchor to prevent a premature breakout
- Salt water test to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Requires no maintenance
- Patented design
- Cylindrical shaped flukes
- Bury deep into the sea bed for greater holding power
- Handle is designed to smoothly enter an anchor roller
- Weighted ballast ensures that anchor will self-launch from the roller
- A 20 year warranty against any bending or breakage resulting from normal use, throughout the term of the warranty for the original purchaser of the product
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Length: 35-1/2"
- Width: 15-3/4"
- Material: 304 low carbon stainless steel
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
What is the difference in finishes?
Mirror Finish: Our high buff mirror finish is buffed until you can see your reflection in it, just like a mirror
Polished Finish: Our electro polished products have a satin-like finish after being immersed in an electrolyte bath
Commercial Finish: This finish is sanded without the added cost of buffing and polishing
Note: Not all items are available in every finish