Pettit ECO HRT Copper-Free Antifouling
This product ships ground only
Using the latest technology available, Pettit has created a paint film strong enough to stand up to the marine environment without building up over time.
Pettit ECO HRT is a copper-free antifouling paint that combines high density biocide with film modifiers to reduce yearly buildup. This Hybrid Reactive Technology can be safely applied to aluminum hulls and can be hauled and re-launched without any loss of effectiveness.
- Economical hybrid protection
- Smooth durable polishing finish
- Apply over most antifouling paints
- ECONEA: 6.0%
- Zinc Pyrithione: 4.80%
- Finish: Eggshell
- Coverage: 500 ft2 /gal
- Application method: Brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Maximum roller thickness: 3/16"
- Number of coats: 1 minimum per season with additional coats for extended service
- Application temp: 50° F. Min. / 90° F. Max.
- Thinner: Water
For more information, see the Data Sheet and Application Instructions
Item #: 751676
Item #: 750440
Item #: 754130