Zipwake Side Mount Interceptor - 300 mm (11.81") Chine Port
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
Zipwake offers 3 types of side mounted add-on interceptors: They can be combined for maximum coverage and lift
- Straight - Designed for hulls without chines or placement in between chine interceptors
- Chine (Port or Starboard) - Designed for hulls with chines
- Zipwake Series S Chine Interceptors provide a unique means of maximizing pitch and roll motion control by utilizing the furthest outboard surfaces of the hull bottom for lift generation
- As a rule, the lift effect of a chine interceptors matches the lift of a straight interceptor, one size larger, mounted inboard of the chine, making them the go-to choice when selecting interceptors for hulls with chines
- Intermediate - Designed to be placed in between multiple outboards on the transom
Sizing Recommendations from Zipwake: When choosing which interceptors to use, it is recommended that combining units to span as much of the beam as possible gives the best operating results, that is use large Z factors. With Zipwake's precision controlled interceptors it is not possible to span too much of the beam.
- Add-on Interceptors (Requires Installed Interceptor System - Sold Separately)
- IP68 waterproof protection
- Thru-hull fitting options
- Voltage: 12 - 32 Volt DC
- Power consumption: 25 watt max
- Sold Individually
Introduction to Zipwake
Zipwake - The Story
Zipwake Basic System Operation
Zipwake Extended System Operation