Oceanic Systems Dual Engine Display
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Oceanic Systems' Multiple Engine Display provides an elegant and modern solution for engine and tank monitoring by replacing traditional dials. It has proven to be cost-efficient without compromising the warranty of the engine manufacturer.
The 4161 Multiple Engine Display has both J1939 and NMEA2000® built-in interfaces that present all the important engine data in real time and accepts and displays engine manufacturers published error messages if they occur.
These displays are compatible with leading engine manufacturers including Caterpillar, Cummins, Evinrude, Honda, John Deere, Mercury, Yamaha and more. All engine displays have been tested with each engine manufacturers' error messages to ensure that they are displayed accurately. The devices are also switch-settable between imperial and metric display units.
All of Oceanic Systems' engine displays show data from up to 4 fuel tank contents, the current rudder angle, GPS time and the GPS Compass if there are no error messages to display.
- User selectable 2, 3 or 4 engines
- 19.2" high bright sunlight readable 1000 cd/m2 display
- Direct J1939 and NMEA2000® interfaces
- Supplied with a wired remote button panel, which can control the brightness of the backlight to the display, acknowledge and clear alarm conditions
- Supports inboard engine manufacturers including Caterpillar, Cummins, FPT, John Deere, MAN, MTU, Seatek, Volvo and Yanmar
- Supports outboard engine manufacturers including Evinrude, Honda, Mercury, Suzuki, and Yamaha
- Switch settable imperial or metric displays units
- Displays manufacturer standard engine warnings
- Displays 1 to 4 fuel tank levelz
- Rugged IP67 rating for the front and IP20 for the rear of the display
- Internal and external alarm sounder
In the Box
- 1 x Multiple Engine Display
- 1 x Remote button panel
- 1 x DC Power cable
- 1 x Bag containing 4 thumbwheel nuts & 4 sprung washers for button panel
- 1 x Bag containing 4 screws & 4 mounting clamps
- 1 x User Manual
- Resolution: 1920 x 360
- Brightness: 1000 nits / 1000 cd/m2
- Dimensions: 131.8mm H x 513mm W x 53.1mm D
- CAN: 24 VDC LEN: 1
- 24V DC Supply 30W (1.25A)
- 2 x J1939: Integral engine interface
- 1 x NMEA2000: Integral interface
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Internal alarm sounder: 105dB
- Button Functions
- Alarm Mute