Hayn Hi-MOD Compression Toggle - 9/32 Inch Wire, 1/2 Inch Pin Size
See the Complete Catalog of Hayne Products - We will Special Order any item that we do not stock
Hayn Marine's Hi-MOD Compression Toggle is engineered to improve existing mechanical fittings, with a unique long cone design that spreads a load over a longer portion of the wire.
- Longer cone than comparable fittings currently available
- This spreads the load over a longer portion of the wire, as well as increases the compressive forces inside the fitting
- Fittings use a crown thrust ring to assure even spacing of the wire around the cone
- With the use of this crown thrust ring, there's no need to bend the wire around the top of the cone to achieve the proper seating depth of the cone in the body
- The combination of these features greatly increases the fitting's ability to handle fatigue, a critical component of any rigging part
- Without bending the end of the wire, Hayn is also able to greatly reduce the galling problem inherent in these fittings
- Hayn has increased the number of slots on the cones to allow for a more even transfer of the load throughout the wire
- Cone is also made from Material: Stainless Steel, so it is not required to replace the cone upon inspection and/or re-use. We do not recommend the use of sealant in the fitting
- With the Hi-MOD mechanical fittings, ease of assembly, increased fatigue resistance, and improved design are making these the most talked about mechanical fitting on the market today
- Wire size: 9/32"
- Pin size: 1/2"
- Material: Stainless Steel
For further details see Dimensional Drawing
See the Hayn Catalog Here