NautikFlor Flooring - Natural Teak with Black Joints
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 8-12 week lead time before shipping.
Enjoy all the benefits of a teak look without the high cost or maintenance! NautikFlor is stain resistant and can be polished or varnished to reclaim a pristine, freshly installed look. It is water resistant and scratch resistant and will not rot, crack or corrode.
NautikFlor is ideal for the DIY boater with its Click System installation process, making it ideal for residential and commercial use as well. In addition, NautikFlor is an Eco-Friendly Product constructed with 100% waterproof and humidity-proof Hydro Board.
As a bonus, you can have a name or logo positioned anywhere on the planks through the NautikFlor HD printing process.
- All the benefits of wood flooring without the high cost or maintenance
- HD printing process flawlessly duplicates look of synthetic teak, allows logos, names to be positioned anywhere on planks
- Recommended for interior use on boats based on its maintenance-free, waterproof qualities
- Planks perfectly recreate look, texture of wood flooring for a fraction of the price
- Planks will not rot, crack, rust or corrode; water, scratch resistant
- Stain resistant; can be polished or varnished to reclaim pristine, freshly installed look
- Click System Angled boards click together
- Click System is the most popular flooring for residential, commercial applications
- Boards interlock, making installation quick, easy
- In marine applications require gluing, simply place glue under planks before installing to prevent shifting on boats
- Floating floor application is possible for residential applications
- Eco-friendly product featuring 100% waterproof and humidity-proof Hydro Board
- Slip (R-10) and scratch (AC-5) resistant
- Lightweight, 1.1 lbs /sq ft compared to 2.3 lbs / sq ft of traditional teak
- Durable, never needs sanding, color stays true over time
- Underlay Sound Reducer is part of board
- Low installation height of 5.5 mm
- Produced in Switzerland
- 20-year warranty
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 756969NDCNTB
Item #: 756969