This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
The V-Grip is an Antal-patented system for rope locking that works by exerting pressure on 3 sides of the line with higher friction and, consequently, with lower pressure in order not to damage line covers. The Antal V-CAM 814 Silver Handle Series Quadruple Rope Clutch (549.143) is designed for use with lines beteen 12 and 14 mm.
Note: Consider choosing the clutch with smaller range size for maximum holding when using with Hi-tech lines, due to new jackets and coatings. This does not apply to standard double braid polyester lines.
- Exerts pressure on 3 sides
- Unlike traditional, flat cam, V-Grip is fitted with V-shaped cam for improved holding strength without damaging line cover
- Load distribution
- Curved base V-Cam pair increases bearing surface, preventing load from being concentrated at a critical point.
- Line retrieval can be achieved with lever closed
- Line stops automatically in new position with no slippage
- Emergency opening
- Line can be released under load without use of winch
- Antal mechanism guarantees easy opening even under heavy conditions
- Number of clutches: 4
- Line size: 12 - 14 mm
- Safe working Load: 1500 kg
- A = 36 mm
- B = 105 mm
- C = 14 mm
- E = 29 mm
- L = 155 mm
- W =123 mm
- H = 78 mm
Note: V-CAM Silver Handle Series Clutch maximum loads vary with line diameter
Antal Cam V-Grip Series Rope Clutch - Single
Item #: 607387
Antal Cam V-Grip Series Rope Clutch - Double
Item #: 607388
Antal Cam V-Grip Series Rope Clutch - Triple
Item #: 607389