The Wichard Standard D Shackle with a Self-Locking Pin has small indentations in the shackle to engage the head of the pin. This minimizes the likelihood of accidental release due to vibrations.
- The Self Locking Pin is designed for safety
- Small indentations in the shackle engage the head of the pin
- Head of shackle pin locks into one of the notches
- Avoids accidental release due to vibrations
- Final tightening then creates the tension that locks the pin in place
- Even the most violent vibrations will not loosen the pin
- Forged in 316L stainless steel
- Pin Diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- A = 47 mm
- B = 28 mm
- Working Load: 2400 kg
- Breaking Load: 8000 kg
Industrial Working Load CE approvals Require a 5:1 safety factor vs 3:1
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.