The Wichard Snap Shackle with a Thimble Swivel Eye is hot drop forged from a high resistance stainless steel. These snap shackles are designed for applications requiring the free rotation of the snap shackle for a better sail orientation and to allow splicing on head of swivel eye.
- Multi-use: halyards, tethers etc...
- Free rotation of the snap shackle thanks to the swivel eye
- The plunger pin is set captive into the hook and cannot become detached
- Excellent working and breaking loads
- Easy to open by pulling the plunger pin (possibility to attach a lanyard)
- HR Forged stainless steel snap shackle with swivel eye
- Only forging creates a superior product, by increasing its elasticity and internal strength
- A forged snap shackle will deform long before breaking
- It will not burst or break suddenly, giving the user a great guarantee for safety
Important Note: These shackles are designed to have lines spliced onto them. Do not use knots as the load will be shifted and will damage plastic.
- Length: 110 mm
- Bail: 21 mm
- Eye: 14 mm
- SWL: 1280 kg
- Breaking Load: 2400 kg
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.