Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
The Helly Hansen Men's Salt Flag Jacket is made for versatile use on the water and is designed with the classic Helly Hansen flag stripe originating from the Helly Hansen jackets used by the first Norwegian Whitbread entry, the Berge Viking.
The iconic stripe is a classic marine signoff, and with HELLY TECH Performance fabric with 2-ply fabrication, this jacket has what it takes to keep you dry and warm. Packed with the right features such as a high protective collar and stealth seals in the cuffs, this jacket offers top functionality while allowing you to take to the fjords in style.
- Material: HELLY TECH® Performance fabric
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 2-Layer construction
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- Hip length
- Fleece collar
- EN471 Hi Vis SOLAS-approved reflective elements
- Dual hand pockets with brushed lining
- Kill cord D-ring
- One-hand adjustable hem
- Hanger loop