Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Seldén E40i Electric Winch with internal drive eliminates the main objection to other electric winches on the market. All other electric winches have motors that protrude below the winch and take up cabin headroom. The E40i electric motor is totally integrated inside the drum which means there are no large cut-outs and the installation is simple.
- 42 Volt motor is fully contained inside the winch drum body
- Winch is powered by 12 or 14 Volts DC (power converted to 42 Volts)
- 3-Speed self-tailing function makes the E40i ideal for lines that need fine tuning or high speed
- No Large cut-out required, because there is no external motor or gearbox
- Ideal for coach roof installations - no loss of cabin headroom
- Can be used in conjunction with Seldén's furling mast to create a synchronized Electric Main Furling System (sold separately)
- Each winch needs a PSU and Control Pack to be operational (sold separately)
- Drum: Stainless steel
- Base Diameter: 167 mm (6.57")
- Drum Diameter: 128 mm (5.03"
- Height: 198 mm (7.80")
- Weight: 10.8 kg (23.6 lbs) Stainless Steel
- Line Entry Height: 60 mm (2.36")
- Line entry Angle: 5-10 Degrees
- Line speed: Line 1 = 17 m/min., Line 2 = 11 m/min., Line 3 = 6.5 m/mim.
- Line Size: 8-14 mm (5/16" - 9/16")
- Cable size: 10 mm2 (10 AWG)
- Dynamic max load when operated is 6 kN ( 1347 pounds)
- Safe working load (kN), Static load is 11.2kN (2517 pounds)
- Motor Voltage: 42 Volts
- Supply Voltage: 12 or 24 Volts
Seldén Power Supply Unit Starter Pack -- 12 Volt
Item #: 609169PSU12V
Seldén Power Supply Unit Starter Pack -- 24 Volt
Item #: 609169PSU24V
Seldén Control Basic Pack for E40i Winch
Item #: 609170