Lumitec Moray Flex Strip Lighting - 12'
The Moray Flex Light is the only RGBW flex light in the world to have both an internal driver and an internal color / output controller. This means that Moray can be connected directly to a 2-wire DC electrical system, allowing color and dimming control with any standard on / off switch and with no external driver.
- Flexible, versatile and reliable solution that reduces cost, time and complexity
- Easy-to-install 2-wire hook-up simplifies wiring, reducing installation time
- Built-in micro-controller
- Fully integrated micro controller with power management circuitry provides full color control without the need for bulky external control modules
- Compatible with Lumitec's Poco Digital Lighting Control system
- May be easily controlled from an onboard MFD, smartphone, or tablet
- Length: 12 Feet
- Output: Full-color spectrum RGBW
- Lumens: 900
- Voltage: 10-14vDC
- Current: 2.75A
- Rated watts: 33
- CRI: 80+
- CCT: 5000