Suncor Heavy Duty Steel Wire / Rope Clips offer a drop forged, stainless steel construction that will hold up to continuous abuse and exposure to the elements. Consisting of a u-bolt, saddle, and two nuts, the Steel Wire / Rope Clip provides the ideal platform for permanent wire-rope connections and emergency repairs.
- Ideal for marine and industrial rigging applications
- Simple and easy to install, convenient to store
- Provides a mechanical way to create loops in wire rope
- Perfect for any emergency repairs - steering cables, pennants or other wire-rope connections
- Corrosion resistant construction
Note: When fastening a Wire Rope Clamp, "Never saddle a dead horse" Always put the open / saddle side of the clamp on the side of the wire that is working or "live."
- A: 1/2"
- B: 0.48"
- C: 1.05"
- D: 1.90"
- E: 2.28"
- Weight: 0.71 lbs.
- Sold Individually
- Material: Drop forged, 316-NM Stainless Steel
- Type: Wire clamps