Lewmar Epsilon Galvanized Steel Anchor - 70 lbs.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Truck Freight rates change regularly, please fill out this form with all details for a valid shipping quote or call us at 800-628-8225.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
The Lewmar Epsilon Anchor builds upon the legendary Delta® anchor's robustness and quality. Its concave fluke and ballast keel, ensure market-leading holding power and rapid setting, while maintaining self-launching characteristics with Lewmar bow rollers and shank geometry.
- Anti-snagging design
- Lloyds rated for Super-High holding power
- Full range from 14 lbs. - 140 lbs.
- Concave fluke and ballasted tip for rapid setting
- Fully compatible with Lewmar bow rollers
- Shaped to initiate self-launch from stowed position
- Removable roll bar included
- B: 5/8"
- C: 18-2/3"
- D: 17-4/5"
- E: 23-2/9"
- Boat length: 54 to 67 feet
- Anchor weight: 70 lbs.
- Recommend chain size: 3/8"
- Material: Galvanized Steel
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.