Raritan Atlantes Freedom Toilet Vortex-Vac - Fresh/Raw Elongated Tall, 12V AL
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This original one piece marine toilet is paired with Vortex-Vac technology to move waste more efficiently from the bowl by a vacuum action. With smooth minimal lines and a convenient handle on the side, the Atlantes Freedom Toilet with Vortex-Vac is appealing to use and will make your guests feel more at ease.
- Raritan Atlantes Freedom™ Toilet with Vortex-Vac® anti-clog discharge system
- Vortex-Vac technology creates vacuum internally no remote vacuum pump required
- Quiet low-power "whisper flush" operation
- Includes "Slow Close" toilet seat and lid
- Patented SeaFresh System allows user to easily switch between raw (sea or lake) water or onboard pressurized fresh water for flushing the toilet by simply flipping a switch
- Flush toilet with raw (sea or lake) water while using the boat and then switch over to fresh water to flush the lines before leaving boat for an extended period
- Raw-water flushing conserves onboard freshwater supplies (remote pump assembly included)
- Freshwater flushing removes microorganisms trapped in the rim and inaccessible parts of the toilet and hoses that can lead to noxious "rotten egg" odors
- Engineered for safety, SeaFresh includes a built-in check valve system that prevents raw seawater from contaminating fresh water tank
- SeaFresh Selector Switch included
- Solid one-piece porcelain bowl is easy to clean and maintain
- Built-in water retention loop
- Toilet can be installed easily above or below waterline
- Made in USA
- 1-year limited warranty
- Color: Almond
- Bowl style: Elongated
- Height: Tall
- Materials: Porcelain bowl
- Water supply: SeaFresh (raw water pump and onboard pressurized fresh water)
- Current draw: 18 Amps @ 12 Volt DC
- Inlet hose: 3/4" ID
- Discharge hose: 1" or 1-1/2" ID
All Raritan Electric Toilets require a Flush Controller. Please click here to explore options.
Raritan 53100 Series Macerator Pump
Item #: 503449
Item #: 503450
Item #: 503529