Lewmar Epsilon Stainless Steel Anchor - 55 lbs.
The Lewmar Epsilon Anchor builds upon the legendary Delta® anchor's robustness and quality. Its concave fluke and ballast keel, ensure market-leading holding power and rapid setting, while maintaining self-launching characteristics with Lewmar bow rollers and shank geometry.
- Anti-snagging design
- Lloyds rated for Super-High holding power
- Full range from 14 lbs. - 140 lbs.
- Concave fluke and ballasted tip for rapid setting
- Fully compatible with Lewmar bow rollers
- Shaped to initiate self-launch from stowed position
- Removable roll bar included
- A: 30-5/8"
- B: 5/8"
- C: 17-1/4"
- D: 16-3/7"
- E: 21-1/2"
- Boat length: 50 to 60 feet
- Anchor weight: 55 lbs.
- Recommended chain size: 3/8"
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.