Lewmar Epsilon Stainless Steel Anchor - 140 lbs.
Note: This item will ship when available.
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
The Lewmar Epsilon Anchor builds upon the legendary Delta® anchor's robustness and quality. Its concave fluke and ballast keel, ensure market-leading holding power and rapid setting, while maintaining self-launching characteristics with Lewmar bow rollers and shank geometry.
- Anti-snagging design
- Lloyds rated for Super-High holding power
- Full range from 14 lbs. - 140 lbs.
- Concave fluke and ballasted tip for rapid setting
- Fully compatible with Lewmar bow rollers
- Shaped to initiate self-launch from stowed position
- Removable roll bar included
- A: 41-2/7"
- B: 7/8"
- C: 23-3/7"
- D: 22-1/8"
- E: 29"
- Boat length: 80 to 90 Feet
- Anchor weight: 140 lbs.
- Recommended chain size: 1/2"
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.