Pettit Vivid Antifouling Paint - Red, Gallon
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
This product ships ground only
Pettit Vivid delivers excellent multi-season, dual biocide antifouling protection and high performance in a range of clean, bright colors.
- Hybrid technology offers all the advantages of ablative and hard paints
- Dual-biocides provide excellent multi-season protection under all conditions
- Withstands trailering and is easily burnished to a high performance, super-slick racing finish
- Applied in thin coats, Vivid resists buildup and can be hauled and launched without loss of protection
- Can safely be used on aluminum hulls and outdrives when used with the recommended priming system
- Color: Red
- Finish: Flat
- Solids by weight: 83%
- Coverage: 440ft2/gal.
- VOC: 330 grams/liter (max)
- Biocide: Cuprous Thiocyanate...25.0%, Zinc Pyrithione...2.80%
- Flash point: 110° F (SETA)
- Application method: Brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
- Maximum roller thickness: 3/16"
- Number of coats: 1 Minimum per season with additional coats for extended service
- Wet film thickness: 3.1 mils
- Dry film thickness: 2 mils
- Application temperature: 50° F. Min. / 90° F. Max.
- Thinner: 120 Brushing thinner, 121 spraying thinner, or 120VOC thinner
- Dry time*: (Hours) Substrate temperature must be at least 5° above dew point
- 90° - 4 to recoat, 16 to launch
- 70° - 8 to recoat, 24 to launch
- 50° - 16 to recoat, 48 to launch
*Note: The above dry times are minimums. Vivid may be recoated after the minimum time shown. There is no maximum dry time before launching.
Item #: 757073THIGAL
Item #: 754130
Item #: 755397