Furuno B60 Thru-Hull Titled-Element Transducer - 12 Degree
Status: In Stock
Furuno's B60 is a thru-hull, flush-style transducer that provides accurate readings of temperature and compensates for deadrise up to 15°.
- Dual-frequency tilted-element transducer with low-profile housing
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water
- Fixed 12° tilted-element version for 8 - 15° hull deadrise compensation
- Tilted ceramic element inside transducer housing is installed nearly flush (3/16") to hull and provides a vertical beam without a fairing
- Resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for extremely accurate depth readings
- Engineered for center-console and trailered boats up to 25 ft. in length
- Furuno Model No. 525T-LTD/12
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Housing Material: Bronze
- Connector: 10-pin
- Cable: 30 ft.
- Frequency (dual): 50 / 200 kHz
- Cone: 45° (50 kHz) / 12° (200 kHz)
- Power: 600 Watts RMS
- Hull Deadrise Angle: 8 - 15°
- Maximum Depth Range: 800 - 1200 ft. (50 kHz) / 400 - 700 ft. (200 kHz)
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2-3/8"
- Dimensions: 3.75" H x 3.46" OD